Georgia-Atlanta

Hawaii Themed Wedding in Atlanta Help!

My fiance' and I are going to Hawaii for a week next year so I wanted to get married there however he feels our family wouldn't come so we agreed to have a Hawaii themed wedding in Atlanta.  Problem is there are only 3 beaches in the ATL are (none on an actual ocean of course) and they each require private catering that cost $100/pp or more.  We can't afford that AND the hula dancers/fire throwers so I need a more flexible location.  Any ideas?

Re: Hawaii Themed Wedding in Atlanta Help!

• ATLKrissyATLKrissy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance' and I are going to Hawaii for a week next year so I wanted to get married there however he feels our family wouldn't come so we agreed to have a Hawaii themed wedding in Atlanta.  Problem is there are only 3 beaches in the ATL are (none on an actual ocean of course) and they each require private catering that cost $100/pp or more.  We can't afford that AND the hula dancers/fire throwers so I need a more flexible location.  Any ideas?
  • jjolovichjjolovich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Have you tried posting this on your local board on the left hand side of the screen
    <-----------------------------------------------

They may have a few more pointers for the area :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker Flowers
    image 160 Invited
    image 2 are ready to party with there boots on! image 0 have better things to do image158 are trying to find there boots
    RSVP Date: July 25th
  • Do you have to have the performers? 

I would feel a Hawaii themed wedding would be better on an actual beach than at an alternate location with performers. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards