Michigan-Lansing

Airbrush Tan in Lansing Area

Hi Lansing Ladies-

I don't know that I've ever posted here (I'm getting married in South Bend, IN), but I live in Lansing, so I want to do all my pre-wedding pampering up here. I've found good places for facials and waxing (though I'd still love to hear suggestions), but I'm having trouble finding a good place to get an airbrush tan. I'm looking for a place where a technician does the application and where they do an exfoliation for you before they apply the tan (which is what I'm used to).

Has anyone had this done locally? I'd love any recommendations or places to avoid.

TIA!

Re: Airbrush Tan in Lansing Area

• alhelleralheller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know it's not exactly Lansing, but Pacific Tan in Jackson does it for $30.
  • ChiaraSeraChiaraSera member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, have you actually gotten done there? I know the results really vary depending on the produc they use, and I want a light natural look. Do you know if they do an exfoliation prior to application?
  • msmith1983msmith1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    actually, the same company has a store in okemos (pacific Tan- owned by the same owners from jackson) My sister works there.
    they do not do the exfoiliation prior to the airbrushing, however, they do have a trained technician to airbrush the tan for $30. Unsure about what type of solution they use, but I could ask.

hope that helps a little bit, and I'm assuming it's the same way in jackson because they are owned by the same people
  • alhelleralheller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I think you're right. I haven't done the one in Jackson, but was planning on doing it closer to the wedding and then right before the wedding. Your best bet would be to exfoliate on your own first I guess.

• edited December 2011
    I used to tan at Sun Studio and they did a great job. I never got airbrushed there but a few of my friends did and it looked natural. I don't think they exfoliate but the solution they use doesn't rub off. They have one in DeWitt, South Lansing, and West Lansing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards