Getting in Shape
Options

Workout Accountability Friday!

hey guys

Happy long weekend everyone!  I am so excited to get some extra time off!

Last night I did not get my run in, by the time I got home from work, a doctors appointment then a dental appointment I was pooped. My food was  on track. I am back to tracking food-its amazing how easily it gets out of hand.

To all our wedding weekend friends on here I hope you have the best weekend ever and dont forget to come back and tell us all about it (with PICS!!)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Workout Accountability Friday!

• Options
    jennylee813jennylee813 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited August 2012
    Looking forward to seeing some pics too, and I hope that everyone has an awesome long weekend.

I'm still feeling pretty blah. Instead of cardio yesterday I had a nap and spent the rest of the evening either lying around or reading. I need to get out of this funk. I was so looking frward to this school year, now I'm not at all.

I guess I need to accept the fact that I have to start tracking calories/foods. I can make myself exercise, but I'm not getting the results that I want. And it's not even that I eat really poorly or too much, but I could be more aware and still make better choices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Hi all!

Yesterday was finally an "on track" day.  I ran 4 miles in the morning, went on two 2-mile walks, and did 30 minutes of pilates/core exercises.  Plus my food intake was decent (not the best, but decent).

Sadly, I'm not sure what's going to get accomplished today because it's over 90 degrees outside, so running doesn't look like it's in the cards.  I'm going to the zoo today though, so will definitely get some walking in at least.  If I'm really motivated maybe I'll head over to the gym in the evening (but they closed the gym by me so I have do drive a half hour to the next closest now, which really kills my motivation most days) for some cardio and weights.

Have a great day and a wonderful wedding weekend for some of you!!!
  • Options
    Happy wedding weekend for those getting hitched this weekend :)

Nothing really to report but FI is making me wait until Monday to start amping up the exercise a bit.  That is probably wise.  For now, I will stick to walks with the dog and (trying) to eat better.  I've finally been feeling hungry so now I can stop tempting myself with junk and eat right.
  • Options
    Did a 20 min low impact warm up on the treadmill.  Kinda felt guilty about that last night, until I took my first PACK class at Fitness Together.  HOLY. CRAPOLA.  It's like a fitness circuit thing.  60 seconds on, 10 second rest.  Two sets of each station for like 30 mins, with some stretching at the end for 15 mins.   We did a cardio track.  It was rough, but I feel good.  Mountain climbers are the worst.  My shoes were too big and one flew off.  Awesome!  ha.  My arms were starting to feel like jello.  I can't wait to be able to do that without having to stop for additional breaks.   But, yesterday marked 3 days in a row at the gym.  Haven't done that in a long time... I'm GOING TO look amazing for my wedding, dang it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Green Tree Country Club

New Rochelle, NY

• Options
    You go, Cryssteen!

I love circuit training - feels like you're getting something done. I've tried the arms/back/shoulders one day legs/abs the next, but I always feel like I'm missing something.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Happy wedding weekend to you ladies getting married this weekend!!

We were up until like 11pm last night finishing our seating chart and place cards. I don't know why I felt like I needed to get that done all last night but anyways it's done. I had my final fitting yesterday too! They are going to take the hem up a little more and I pick it up next thursday. So I overslept because we were up so late last night so FI and I are going to the gym after work to do some lifting. Have a great long weekend everyone!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Happy wedding weekend to Kwith and Entropic! And anyone else whose wedding weekend it may be! Woohoo!

Yesterday eating was good - although we got to the end of the night, I was looking at MFP and for some reason things I ate just weren't adding up to much. I finished with 1150 calories... but I feel like I must have missed something I ate. Anyway, those days don't happen too often for me so I'm not worried about being under the 1200 yesterday.

Today is a busy day, moving the rest of my stuff to Edmonton because I have transfer student orientation on Tuesday, and we're going away for the weekend. Luckily for me, now that I'll be living in Edmonton I'm only 2.5 hours away from the beach house we go to all of the time, instead of 4 hours. Woohoo!

Despite today being busy and a bit chaotic, I am going to keep my eating in line. And I'm sure that my moving things around and running up and down the stairs will count for my exercise today!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards