Moms and Maids

Bridal party gift ideas...

I am having a hard time thinking of what else to get my bridesmaids. I have already gotten each of them a colorblock tote from the knot with thier intials on it and got each of them a necklace. I picked each necklace out to match their personallity, they are all different. But I still need to get them something else and have no idea what to get. I am going to pick out jewlery for the wedding to wear, but that is not a gift. Also my parents have decided to pay towards each bridesmaids make-up. So what else can I get them. Any ideas would be so helpful. Thank you!

Re: Bridal party gift ideas...

• LambbopLambbop member
    First Comment
    I got a magazine subscription to a magazine I always bought but never just ordered. I thought that was a cool idea.

Be sure to write each of them a "thank you" for all they have done and for being a part of your wedding! :-)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_bridal-party-gift-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:357Discussion:d78abc2d-04a8-4b66-a08d-c86fb70d363bPost:8ffd57be-6645-4f30-acd8-ea7d03bad347">Bridal party gift ideas...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am having a hard time thinking of what else to get my bridesmaids. I have already gotten each of them a colorblock tote from the knot with thier intials on it and got each of them a necklace. I picked each necklace out to match their personallity, they are all different. But I still need to get them something else and have no idea what to get. I am going to pick out jewlery for the wedding to wear, but that is not a gift. Also my parents have decided to pay towards each bridesmaids make-up. So what else can I get them. Any ideas would be so helpful. Thank you!
    Posted by Dayna217[/QUOTE]

Curious why you need to give more than this. I think this sounds like plenty. A suggestion might be to stock their totes with a few "essentials" like a mini champagne, lip gloss, body lotion, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards