West Virginia

Local items for sale after Sept 2012 wedding!

I know, I know, it's super early, but I guess I'm just seeing if anyone is interested in what will be available after my September 2012 wedding~

Purple Feather Wreath- I have 3 of them.

Purple Feathers- 17 of them

Bouquet Vases- 7 of them

Candle Vases- 5 of them

Tall Stem Vases- 14 of them

Antique Chalkboard, Made of Slate. Approx size is 4'X4'

Hurricane Vases- 2 of them

Pomanders- Cream Colored Roses with hints of lilac- 6 of them

Purple Vase- 1

Antique Suitcase

Chocolate Table runners- 24 total

purple candle holders- 48 total

I also have 85 peacock feathers!

Let me know if you are interested in any of the items after Sept 22, 2012. Again it's a long time from now, but I want to see if anyone is going to be interested in my items! I'll be adding more as time goes on! =)
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: Local items for sale after Sept 2012 wedding!

• I will buy some stuff email me @ mochabarbie25@yahoo.com

n Response to <a href="http://westvirginia.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_west-virginia_local-items-sale-after-sept-2012-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:132Discussion:af7a91a7-4e34-4b22-b048-8f3de12803cbPost:8fcb619c-3bc1-4796-82d9-921389c10881">Local items for sale after Sept 2012 wedding!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know, I know, it's super early, but I guess I'm just seeing if anyone is interested in what will be available after my September 2012 wedding~ Purple Feather Wreath- I have 3 of them. Purple Feathers- 17 of them  Bouquet Vases- 7 of them  Candle Vases- 5 of them  Tall Stem Vases- 14 of them  Antique Chalkboard, Made of Slate. Approx size is 4'X4'  Hurricane Vases- 2 of them  Pomanders- Cream Colored Roses with hints of lilac- 6 of them  Purple Vase- 1  Antique Suitcase  Chocolate Table runners- 24 total  purple candle holders- 48 total I also have 85 peacock feathers!   Let me know if you are interested in any of the items after Sept 22, 2012. Again it's a long time from now, but I want to see if anyone is going to be interested in my items! I'll be adding more as time goes on! =)
    Posted by jjones73[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards