Not Engaged Yet
Options

WE'RE FAMOUS!

II just googles TK NEY to get to the page quicker and down a few links was this gem of an article. I copied the part about us, lol

http://alaskadispatch.com/voices/maia-nolan/5075-untangling-the-knot

spent a few days panicking about The Knot and its bottomless pit of ideas and expectations. Things only got worse when I stumbled onto the "Not Engaged Yet" discussion board. That's where women who aren't yet brides-to-be go to debate topics such as whether it's worse to have a cash bar or a dry wedding or whether it's appropriate to start planning a wedding before actually getting engaged. (The answer to the latter, for the record, is a resounding "no"; according to the denizens of the Not Yet Engaged board, it's a guaranteed way for a not-quite-a-bride to get herself labeled "BSC" -- batshit crazy.)
imageimageimageimage

Re: WE'RE FAMOUS!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    II just googles TK NEY to get to the page quicker and down a few links was this gem of an article. I copied the part about us, lol

http://alaskadispatch.com/voices/maia-nolan/5075-untangling-the-knot

spent a few days panicking about The Knot and its bottomless pit of ideas and expectations. Things only got worse when I stumbled onto the "Not Engaged Yet" discussion board. That's where women who aren't yet brides-to-be go to debate topics such as whether it's worse to have a cash bar or a dry wedding or whether it's appropriate to start planning a wedding before actually getting engaged. (The answer to the latter, for the record, is a resounding "no"; according to the denizens of the Not Yet Engaged board, it's a guaranteed way for a not-quite-a-bride to get herself labeled "BSC" -- batshit crazy.)
    imageimageimageimage
  • Options
    katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hahahaha, you never know who is lurking
  • Options
    loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well now that is interesting.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We also plan fake pirate weddings, fake detroit beach weddings, and pick out fake registry items for people and Baby Mut(t)ley. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I'd just like to thank all the little people that made this possible....

Always wanted to be famous.  lol

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • Options
    paintgirlpaintgirl member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Kinda creeps me out...
  • Options
    babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing with us. :-)

Mutley: Love the emocation