Nebraska-Omaha

Photographer

Hey! Well- I have met with two photographers (both very different from each other!) and would love to know any great experiences you have had.  I would love a fun photographer that can capture the moments rather than ALL traditional.  And some creative romantic ones, too:). I'd really love to find someone who can be with us from before the ceremony and well into the reception..Is looking for this around $1500? Any information would be GREAT!!

Re: Photographer

• edited December 2011
    Our photographer would do that.  She is just what you are looking for!  Give her a call:

A Moment in Time Photograpy
    402-707-9404
    cpmays@gmail.com
  • shandianeshandiane member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Jason Gerber (www.jdgerber.com).... haven't gotten the wedding done yet, but we just got our engagement proofs back, and I am SO IMPRESSED!  We had a ton of fun getting them taken, (my fiance doesn't really like taking pictures, but commented afterward how he had enjoyed it) and they all look great!  His prices are slightly higher than 1500, but he includes things like a printed proof book, and has different options to meet your needs!  I have 3 friends who have also used him for their weddings, and you will hear nothing bad from any of us!  If you want to see our engagement proofs on his website (Mike and Shannon), just let me know and I can send you our password!  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    Hope your search for a photographer is going well.  I guess I should have mentioned that A Moment in Time INCLUDES the engagement pictures in their pricing, and they will also sell you the copyrite on your pictures, so you get them all and can print whatever you want whenever you want.  Between my groom and I I'm the one who doesn't like pictures and that is part of the reason why I'm so thrilled with our choice, because she was fun, helped me to relax, the pictures aren't boring same old pose stuff and the price was perfect.  I'll say no more, but I really loved her, can't wait to see  my wedding pictures.
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Allure Photographic. Lani is super sweet and has been really helpful with all the photography planning and details of what we are wanting. I like that when you hire them, you get them for the whole day. I won't have to worry about hours and when they will be leaving, plus you can hire just her or her and her husband together. You should go meet with her and see her studio. It is so cool. Hope this helps.
    Their site is www.allurephotographic.com
  • edited December 2011
    Bradley Jensen was our photographer (www.bradleyjensen.com) and he is amazing! So fun, laidback, and we absolutely love our wedding photos! Check out his website if you'd like. We have also posted some of his photos of our big day on our wedding bio and blog 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • tricklet17tricklet17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photg. has a few different picture packages to choose from that would fit your price range .. Toberlin Photography. Toby is really great to work with, we got some of our e=pics done and they're adorable!
  • edited December 2011
    We met with several lincoln / omaha photographers and ended up booking with Richmond Photography out of lincoln.

We booked the silver package which includes videography and a finished album but he also has a package at $1500.

Our E-pics were awesome - if i can figure out how to link to them I will post them.

Richmond Photography
    http://www.richmondphoto.com
  • edited December 2011
    We are using Ivy Snow Photography...we're paying right around 1500 but I got a discount because I met them at a fair. They did AWESOME for our engagement pics, plus they give you all copyrights to all photos on a cd, they blow up your favorite one for display at your reception, and you get a mount flush bridal book. Good luck!
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards