Canada-Ontario

NWR: Moving tomorrow!

Woo hoo!  We closed on our house on the Hamilton Mountain on Tuesday and we're moving in tomorrow evening.  Woot!!

There's my H carrying my over the threshold.  What a romantic goofball.

Just wanted to share.  I'm quite excited to start turning this house into a home!
We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: NWR: Moving tomorrow!

• edited December 2011
    Good luck!!

(We're on the mountain too!)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • mel66mel66 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo! So excited for you Raynes. Where on the mountain are you? I am also on the Hamilton Mountain!
    *Melissa*
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    *Our furbabies: Oski (dog), Jax (cat)*
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    ~*Good luck to my BFPB's: MercierGirl, DBoo0510, mrskristend821, & NewbieLisette*~
  • edited December 2011
    How'd the move go? Are you all unpacked, are you exhausted?
  • raynesraynes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mel66, I PM'd you back finally....

The move went pretty well.  It took about 2.5 hours to load up the truck, but only a bout 45 minutes to unload.  Mind you, we had 4 extra people on the Hamilton end.

Saturday we had my dad and step mom and Derek's family visiting to see the place.  I was exhausted and just wanted to sleep.  After they left we went to bed at 8:30pm!

Sunday was spend exploring the area and picking up some essentials for the house, then unpacking.

The next must is a programmable thermostat, since some one *cough*Derek*cough* refuses to let me set the heat higher than 17°C.  It's freaking freezing in there!  Maybe with the new thermostat he'll let me set it higher when we're home...  The cat doesn't need heat through the day, right?
    We'll just not tell H about this little fact, m'kay?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards