Moms and Maids
Options

Comedy Show for Bachelorette Party

Our night begins at the Hyatt in the VIP suite. We then travel to the comedy show about a block away and then to an area a half a block away where all of Louisville's clubs are located.

My question is this:
The comedy club is about 25 dollars to attend and everyone is required by the club to buy to items(drink, food, ect). They're will be about 20 people attending. Should I go ahead and buy the tickets, ask for money during the bachelorette party, and hope no one last minute cancels or have them buy them separably and cross my fingers no one forgets. 
Also the Bride has made it very clear that anyone can spend the night in the Suite we rented (560 already split b/t 8 maids) but they have to pay. She wants each person to split the room. So all 8 of us maids are splitting already and spending the night and then anyone else who wants to spend the night would split the 560.

I will have to include this information in the invitation, yet dont have a definite price since it changes with each person who wants to stay. 
And how can I fit all of this on an invitation? I apologizes for this being so long.

Re: Comedy Show for Bachelorette Party

• Options
    Kristin789Kristin789 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please come to Julie's Bachelorette Party Night on Saturday, June 5, 2010!

We will be meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Hilton's VIP suite,
    then we will go to a comedy club,
    then to a hot club for drinks and dancing,
    then back to spend the night in the Hilton VIP suite.

Cost is $79 if you are spending the night, $30 if you are not spending the night.

Please return the RSVP card with your check by May 15, 2010.

-------------------
    With 8 maids splitting the $560, that's $70 per maid.  So if you get 10 people total, that's $56 per person.  Plus the $25 ticket to the comedy club.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_moms-maids_comedy-show-bachelorette-party?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:357Discussion:4902e53b-92a8-47da-aeec-a0e8664deb4aPost:5eacb756-f012-4290-b355-340540ea50cf">Re: Comedy Show for Bachelorette Party</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please come to Julie's Bachelorette Party Night on Saturday, June 5, 2010! We will be meeting at 6:30 p.m. in the Hilton's VIP suite, then we will go to a comedy club, then to a hot club for drinks and dancing, then back to spend the night in the Hilton VIP suite. Cost is $79 if you are spending the night, $30 if you are not spending the night. Please return the RSVP card with your check by May 15, 2010. ------------------- With 8 maids splitting the $560, that's $70 per maid.  So if you get 10 people total, that's $56 per person.  Plus the $25 ticket to the comedy club.
    Posted by Kristin789[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>LOVE THAT!! Perfect! 

</div>
  • Options
    ejolly0001ejolly0001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards