Snarky Brides

CAN YOU HELP ME MARRY MY LOVE?

Can you please help? I am trying to marry my fiance but she feels too guilty because she has $30,000 debt. She promises she will pay her college loans by herself and then we will get married. I have already paid a big chunk of it and want to pay the rest but then cannot afford to get married. I don't want a big wedding just something small with family, thank god we think the same. 

I have a gofundme page where you can donate money if you can. Anything is appreciated and I will give small gifts in return. I know you don't have to but if you can you will make this man very very happy!! :) 

Thank you so much for your time and God Bless!

Re: CAN YOU HELP ME MARRY MY LOVE?

• you've got to be kidding. hellllll no. 
  • I have over $100,000 in student loan debt. Pay your own damn bills, OP.

• I am paying for my own student loans like a big girl.
    Anniversary
  • I also paid for my own student loans.  They are a fact of life these days, like house payments and care payments. Don't let them keep you from getting married.  Just budget for them and keep paying for your own obligations..
  • No.  Welcome to Adulthood, where we pay our own bills.
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
  • What a joke. We are supposed to feel sorry for you? H and I have $200,000 in student loans and we are paying them all by ourselves along with 99% of our wedding. No way.
  • Woooow. 
    Sorry pal, we've all got our own bills to pay.  

Here's a novel idea - don't get married until you can afford it, or go get married at city hall and have a party when you can afford it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dixiebabies2Dixiebabies2 member
    First Comment
    edited November 2012

You should be proud that she is self sufficient and doesn't want you to take on her debt.

But really Im amazed at the Rudeness on these pages.....if you must post to something like this is it need to so hateful.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards