Canada-Ontario
Options

Elegant Perspectives

Hi ladies

I was thinking of ordering chair covers online from this company in Ontario.  Has anyone ordered chair covers from them?  And if you did, how was the quality?

Thanks!

Re: Elegant Perspectives

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't heard of them, but I used Fantastik Trading in Mississauga and they were $2 each to rent - that's the cheapest I've found and they worked out really well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you planning to DIY your covers?  Cause there are some options out there cheaper than $2.

I actaully went to the store location for the chaircoverking / chaircoverscheap (same vendor, two websites) as I wanted to actually SEE what I would be renting.  I'm a very friendly easy-going person and never had anyone be so rude to me!  EVER! So I'm taking my business elsewhere. 

Probably going to use decor-rent based at 407 and keele.  They've quoted me $1.70 a chair cover and that's the best I've found.  Have a Seat also looks pretty good and their prices are about $2 a chair cover.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can also check out www.TradeSensation.com their prices ranged from 2.00-2.50 but the quality was really good and service even better !
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards