January 2013 Weddings

Bridesmaid Dress Snafu

Oh boy.

I am 5 months and one day away from my wedding and I was so excited because the Bridesmaids dresses I wanted finally went on sale.

But they went on sale and discontinued my color. So I'm back to square one which is really kind of difficult becuase I'm on a time crunch and a budget and I have 3 plus sized bridesmaids and 2 non-plus sized bridesmaids...oiy vey. I'm kinda freaking out. 

Re: Bridesmaid Dress Snafu

• Do you have a description of the kinds of dresses you're looking for?  And what color?  Maybe we can help look?

Could you give your bridesmaids a description of what you want and let them help you out in the search?  Are you open to normal retail instead of bridal?  Online shopping at Nordstrom's, Macy's, many department stores would allow you to order it, see it in person, and return it if it's not what you want.

If it makes you feel any better, we just put in the order for the girls' dresses yesterday...so while you don't have as much time as you thought you did, you still have time!

346 Invited imageimage 206 Are ready to party!! image 115 Are missing out image 28 Are making me wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm open to retail shopping, but I hesitate because my maids range from size 8 to size 26. most retail stores do not offer the same things in plus size as they do in non-plus sized.

I think we may have found an alternative. Just have to take a few of my maids to see if it'll work. Hopefully we can get it ordered here before the end of the month.
  • I'll prob be looking at retail and Black House White Market I'm looking forward to thier holiday dresses coming out.  My date is 1/12/13 and won't be ordering dresses until Sept/Oct.  Sister is MOH and is going to have baby this week, she has to be comfortable in dress so will have to wait and keep fingers crossed.
  • Just an update, but I think we've found a suitable replacement!! :) wahoo!!
  • I don't even have my whole wedding party yet, much less dresses.  My ladies get to basically wear whatever they want anyway though, as long as it's purple.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards