Washington
Options

Jewelry store suggestions?

Hey there! I haven't posted on this board before but I'm hoping you ladies can help me out.

I'm relatively new to Washington, and it's about that time to go ring shopping.  Do you have any suggestions for jewelry stores?  I live in Seattle, but I spend a lot of time in Olympia as well.  So anything along the I-5 corridor would be great! Thanks for your help!!

Re: Jewelry store suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Katie O Jewelery in Everett. They did all of our rings custom and were great to work with and they take in old rings, necklaces, etc to melt down and use towards the cost of your rings.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We use Tiffany & Co. in Bellevue. (Anne is great)
  • Options
    CLB1981CLB1981 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Greenlake Jewelry in Seattle is where my fiance went to get my engagement ring.  The custom rings they do are beautiful!  He was really pleased with the experience.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome...thanks for the suggestions!!
  • Options
    mrslizzlawmrslizzlaw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Although I don't have a suggestion for a particular store, I do recomend that the two of you attempt to purchace your wedding rings through the same place your FI bought your engagement ring. It will make things like cleaning, adjustments, and even the appraisal much easier. not just now, but forever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards