Missouri-Kansas City

Nail Salon

Hello ladies! Does anyone know of  a good place for me and my bridal party to get our toes and nails done the day before my wedding? I'd like some place that takes reservations that way we can all get done around the same time. I was just wondering if anyone had any good places?

Thanks!!

Re: Nail Salon

• edited December 2011
    What part of KC are you in?  My girls and I went to a place called Princess Nails on 39th street in Independence.  They did a great job, and they have 8 pedicure stations, so we all fit in there at once.
  • edited December 2011
    Any Beauty Brands location in the area (I think there are 6 or 7).  That's where we're doing our manicures and pedicures.
  • edited December 2011
    We went to a really cute place downtown (near P&L) called Polished.  They took reservations, although it wasn't a private party as there were walk-ins getting nails done as well!
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • Jen72682Jen72682 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sometimes go to BB Nails off of 152 and North Brighton by Gladstone/Kansas City/Liberty. The manager told me that if I wanted to book the appointment for my wedding they would give me an extra 15% off for everyone (for 5 or more). And they would close the doors for regular customers. The managers name is Michael. They are really nice. Prices are pretty reasonable too and they do a great job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    If you are in overland park area there is a shop called nail avante at town center plaza. It is the BEST nail salon ive been to (and ive gone all over town) for I think about $28 you can get the signature pedicure, and for a few dollars more you get the citrus treatment with leg massages and stuff. They are awsome and the chair stations are ridiculously comfortable!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!! I am in Overland Park, but my ceremony and recepetion are in KC Mo! Thanks for your help!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards