California-Inland Empire
Options

Photographer

I am still in need of a photographer. I haven't been able to find one that I love within my budget. We had one but now we don't (long story). Who are you guys using? Any recommendations?

Re: Photographer

• Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recomend Blush Portriature Lori and her husband were amazing!!
  • Options
    desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out ica photography. she's in highland. great quality for the price.
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • Options
    MarcellaMunozMarcellaMunoz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Desi, yes Caroline is cool. She's practically my neighbor but she will not be the one taking the pics. She says she will edit them but not take them. I just don't feel comfortable with not knowing who my photographer is and seeing their work specifically.

Thanks guys!
  • Options
    mrs.payne2010mrs.payne2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im using okeefe photography, they are out of lake arrowhead but do travel for no fee. thepackage that i ended up going for was 1999.00 but i belive you can build your own. check out their website, they do amazing work.
    okeefephotography.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Studio Eternity. Aurora is a beautiful talented person. She REALLYYYY worked with my budget. She is even doing my engagement photos and invitations. She is doing my invitations for the same price I was going to do them myself. She is really reasonable and runs monthly specials.

You must check out her site and chat with her on the phone. She works with different budgets. Did I mention how sweet and talented she is.

You can also get her information from my wedding website.

If you do speak to her let her know, Melissa sent you. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards