Delaware

REV. ROBERT FAATZ

MrsTR - I tried sending you a PM but haven't heard back yet.

I am trying to get info on the Rev. Robert Faatz. If anyone has any info can they please let me know asap? Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: REV. ROBERT FAATZ

• edited December 2011
    I sent you a PM with his e-mail.  Sorry, I always forget to check those, even when I tell people to send them to me!  Wish TK would get the e-mail alerts working again.
    ttc chart
    BFP 8/01/12, EDD 04/10/12, mm/c @ 6wks, discovered at 8wks, D&C 9/05/12
  • JayElleJayCeeJayElleJayCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol. it's ok! Thank you! I got it. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Please be aware that Robert Faatz does NOT refund the $250 fee so please be sure when you write the check (he does NOT make you aware of this policy ahead of time). We tried to cancel two months before the wedding and he would not offer a refund. Even the venue/ restaurant provided a full refund. 

We were referred by a very prominent person in Wilmington to have Kenneth Boulden (Clerk of the Peace) marry us, but instead got a call from Robert Faatz saying the Hon. Kenneth Boulden wasn't available. Robert Faatz also said that he knew our prominent friend so we felt comfortable. However, we followed up with our friend, Mr. Sears, and he said he does not know Robert Faatz. 

Please use caution and ask more questions if you choose to use Robert Faatz. I have heard great things about the Hon. Kenneth Boulden and you can read about him here: http://www.middletowntranscript.com/lifestyle/celebrations/x1237123579/Meet-the-local-man-behind-the-marriage-vows

We decided to get married in Hawaii and now know we made the right choice!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards