Ohio-Cleveland
Options

Outdoor Photo locations??

Hi Ladies! 
I wanted to know anyone had suggestions on nice outdoor locations for photos in the Hudson/Stow area...I am not familiar with the area at all so I didn't know if there is anything that stands out.
Thanks!
Lisa :)

Re: Outdoor Photo locations??

• Options
    I'm looking for some more suggestions too, and also if anyone has indoor locations in case it's raining.  We are going to Chagrin Falls to take photos first and then going to downtown Hudson then may go to a couple other places in the Hudson area before heading over to our ceremony location, Hudson Springs Park.  The other places are ideas my photographer had, I have yet to check them out.  She said there are some train tracks off of W. Prospect Rd, near I-80, and there's a rustic looking barn near the intersection of E. Hines Hill Rd and Walters Rd.  I think I'm going to check them out later this week.
  • Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    Downtown Hudson is super cute for pics. Also, there's a park just on the outskirts of Hudson called Hudson Springs Park if you want a more 'natural' setting. In addition to a playground, it has a small lake with wooded walking path that winds around it.

You could head to Peninsula where the Cuy. Valley National Park is located for lovely nature shots. Kendall Lake is good. Also 'downtown' Peninsula has the Cuy. Valley Scenic Railroad which could make for some fun pics.

In Stow, Silver Springs Park might be nice. It has plenty of trees, is near the hike/bike trail and has a playground.

Downtown Kent is another good photo spot. Right down by the river is a little park that's a good backdrop. Park on the street nearby and walk down.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards