Michigan-Detroit

My First Time...

having a wedding nightmare!

We skipped the ceremony- but were still somehow married. Arrived to the reception of 50 people (which was supposed to be 200). Two guests got into a fist fight outside. Everyone started to leave after an hour (before we cut the cake, danced, etc). Apparently our reception was at a shoe store, because then the workers started putting back the racks of shoes where the dancefloor was. I just sat down and started crying over what a disaster it all was!

Bizzare! Yes- but I'm sure there's more to come---sadly! (where the heck do these random shoe details come in?)

Re: My First Time...

• edited December 2011
    I do not miss the nightmares at all, I had them non-stop for about 10 months.  The weird thing is, mine also always involved wedding details there was never a nightmare about DH leaving me at the altar or anything like that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhh, you guys are making me nervous haha!
  • edited December 2011
    Yikes! I was so thankful that I didn't have "nightmares" until 2-4 months before the wedding. You still have awhile so hopefully you don't have too many more!

I love how dreams can be soooooooo random (like, the shoe store thing). It always makes me laugh. 

I do NOT miss wedding dreams at all though. 
  • edited December 2011
    Ahh! I still have about 18 months until my wedding so I'm not stressing yet, but I am not looking forward to the wedding nightmares kicking in when things get close!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Now that I've actually gotten married, I've graduated to dreams about my marriage itself getting ruined.  It's a nice change.  ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually had a wedding nightmare a few weeks ago.  We apparently were having an at home reception (even though we got married in Michigan).  I decided to dye my dress green so people would know that our colors were green and white.  It actually looked pretty cute from what I recall but then I had a panic attack that people allowed me to dye my beautiful dress green.  Then no one would tell us any information about the AHR (date, time, location, etc.) so at the last minute they were like OK GET READY!!  I was panicking because I couldn't do my hair, make up, nails and would look ugly in my green dress.

I woke up and started laughing asking, "Where did THAT come from?"  But then had to double check to make sure I really didn't dye my dress green.  No worries ladies, I didn't :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards