Canada-Ontario

VideoBabylon (they do Photography as well), any reviews?

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with VideoBabylon. On their website they have info for photographers, limos and a lot of other things wedding related.

I am just nervous about them because I don't know anyone who has used their services.

Any advice or review of them is appreciated.

I am just looking for a reasonably priced photographer and they seem great. I can't afford to go very high with prices.

Re: VideoBabylon (they do Photography as well), any reviews?

• LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard some negative reviews from this place for various services - please be careful.
  • blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, that's what I was afraid of. Their prices just look too good and that made me wary.
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry!  I loved my photographer - Joni Allardyce  in case you wanted to look into someone else!  www.joniallardyce.com
  • blush64blush64 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I will certainly look into that. It really helps when someone can let you know the person is good.

EDIT: I checked and the website looks amazing, I'm just not sure if I can afford her. I need kind of a less expensive photographer. I don't want that many pictures so maybe that will help.
  • edited December 2011
    We're going with these photographers: http://almostmarried.ca/
    They're newer to wedding photography, but their portfolio is already lovely and they're super friendly people as well.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Follow Me on Pinterest
  • mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • KatieV10KatieV10 member
    edited December 2011
    I would check www.bluesixcreative.com as well...
    We are using Adrian for our photos.  He did our engagement shoot as well ( included in the package ), and they turned out great!!  When he was finished we ended up with about 200 photos from the session.  He is great to work with as well!  Good luck with your search! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've also heard some things about Video Babylon also.  Now that we posted these comments they will try and shut down "the knot" for having this.  That's why you don't see any reviews of them anywhere. 

I also went with www.bluesixcreative.com

They are very reasonalbe and flexible... so don't be shy and tell them what you are looking for.  Email them and ask for Jason  He answers the emails...

I also really like Heather Windsor from Oshawa.  Some other photographers I really like is J Clay and Impuse Photo and Boyfriend Girlfriend Pictures but they are up there a bit in pricing. 

Good luck and let us know how you do.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • blush64blush64 member
    edited December 2011
    I have narrowed things down to Almost Married and Bluesixcreative. Thanks so much for the names of these places. Their style is exactly what I am looking for!

We just have to figure out if they have packages we can actually afford. :)

Thanks again!
  • edited December 2011
    We are also using Blue Six creative. Their prices are very reasonable!
  • blush64blush64 member
    edited December 2011
    I am so happy to have found these boards! And this local one too, it's so helpful. I don't discuss these things much in real life so it's good to have people going through the same things who can help.

EDITED: I have already been contact with BlueSix and Almost married and I love them!! I needed to know more about them so I emailed and now I can't decide so my FI will have to help. I am so happy to have this huge thing out of the way. I love their style and I am so excited to have any of them for my wedding. I'll get back when I know who FI really likes. Thanks everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards