New Jersey

My Reviews...so far....

Hi all....my husband and I got married on Feb. 18th and had an amazing day. Wanted to share a few of my reviews so far.

Dress: A+  David's Bridal, Wayne, NJ and Springfield, NJ- I never intended to go to David's. I had an appointment at Kleinfelds because I know they are the expects and dress every body type. I just wanted their opinion and expertise but had no intentions of buying from them. I went to David's because my niece was in a wedding and had to get her dress there. I printed a list of dresses out that looked interesting and figured I would give them  try. The dress I chose was not on a list and was nothing I had expected or wanted. My sister picked it out when we first walked in. The girl I worked with was very patient and gave me every single dress I wanted to try. My last dress was the one my sister chose and that was it. Drop waist ball gown....sooo not my style but I loved it and it was the one. I ordered my gown in the beginning of August and had it by end of September. Unfortunately due to the flooding in Wayne from the hurricane the Wayne store closed and the gown was shipped to me. My shoes were damaged in the flood so they re-ordered and shipped to me as well, no problems. Due to the flooding the store never re-opened so I had to go to the Springfield store for alterations. I was warned against that store but I have to say it was the best experience. I LOVED my seamstress Julia. She was patient and kind and did great work. I had a lot of work done and she did not charge for all of it either, as David's does nickel and dime you. With that being said, I do have to say that you do need to check over your gowns carefully when they arrive. My gown still had pins in it, a lot of the beads and lace were not completely sewn down. All fixed perfectly during alterations.

Flowers: A+++ AW Flowers-
Adam was wonderful to work with!!!! His prices are amazing and his flowers were pristine! His quote came in almost 50% cheaper than any other I had plus he gave me more. Everytime I called, he returned my call within 2 hours.  I met with him 2 times and each time he sat with my mother and I for almost an hour and half hour. The mock ups were beautiful and I left with complete confidence in him. On the wedding day the flowers arrived at each location on time and in perfect condition. He even provided extra bouts for the groomsmen because he said they always break them. My bouquet and my girls bouquets were beautiful. Not one damaged rose. All day everyone commented on how beautiful the roses were and they had never seen such perfect petals. Adam ties as one of my favorite vendors!!!!

Music: A++++++++ D'Amico Entertainment-
I can not recommend them enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Our guests were so completely blown away and can not stop talking about our music. I have never been to a wedding before where the dance floor was literally packed all night long. They are a combination of MC, live music and DJ. Chris, the owner, created the DJ Alive package. We had 2 singers, a sax, keyboardist and DJ.We also had the sax and keyboard during the cocktail hour. AMAZING music all night long. My husband and I were sitting at our table talking and when we looked up we could not see the other side of the dance floor. We had 188 guest at the wedding and at any given time during the night, there were atleast 120 people or more on the dance floor. Chris was soooo easy to work with!!!! He promised us an amazing wedding and certainly delivered. There was no cheese, no props, no showboating. Just great music for every age group and nonstop entertainment. Chris also handled the delicate situation of my 13 year old niece catching my bouquet and my husbands 17 year old nephew catching the garter with tact and total professionalism. Chris and Adam tie has my favorite vendors!!!!!

I will finish the rest of my vendors tonight!!!!
Hope this helps any brides still booking and looking!!!! PM me if you have any specific questions!!!!

Re: My Reviews...so far....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards