Oklahoma

Honeymoon suggestions

Hi everyone! I need advice.  My fiance and I are torn between where to go on our honeymoon. We are thinking Hawaii or an all inclusive resort.  Which would be the most cost efficient?  I'm thinking that the all inclusive resort would be the best route because everything is paid for.  If we do Hawaii we will still have to pay for our food and extra things we want to do.  Do you guys agree?  Do you have any suggestions on any all inclusive resorts?

Thank you for your help ahead of time!

Re: Honeymoon suggestions

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_oklahoma_honeymoon-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:127Discussion:cd7d8705-9469-410c-a9da-661d1413c3a3Post:cdfbbb7e-a09d-4574-a1f6-c40fd9ac12f9">Honeymoon suggestions</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I need advice.  My fiance and I are torn between where to go on our honeymoon. We are thinking Hawaii or an all inclusive resort.  Which would be the most cost efficient?  I'm thinking that the all inclusive resort would be the best route because everything is paid for.  If we do Hawaii we will still have to pay for our food and extra things we want to do.  Do you guys agree?  Do you have any suggestions on any all inclusive resorts? Thank you for your help ahead of time!
    Posted by brittanypsolomon[/QUOTE]

Both are pretty price, but Hawaii is just really expensive. If you atre chjoosing between the two, I cosy wise would opt the all-inclusive.  We are considering a cruise, which is similar to the all-inclusive, you just get to see so many different places.  Was considering a ship board wedding, but people here seem to think that would not be the best - but we will do a cruise for our honeymoon form either Galveston of New Orleans... to the Caribbean
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards