Retro and Vintage Weddings

Blogged!!!!! Pro-pics!!

Obivously its the Kimberly & Zbigniew one.

http://blog.hk-photography.com/

AND they said my pro-pics (all the rest) are ready to be sent out too once i send in the final payment. YIPPEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: Blogged!!!!! Pro-pics!!

• your wedding is gorgeous! congratulations!
  • Oh so beautiful!! The pics of your rings on the flower is my favorite rings shot I've seen so far. It's so beautiful. Your whole day looked amazing and so did you!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love how everything turned out! The details are amazing and you look gorgeous. :)
    image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You look stunning, your wedding was just beautiful !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Yay polkadot wedding!  Kim, you looked stunning and the photos are beautiful!!!  The first photo that was turned into that magazine cover is the BEST.  I'm a HUGE fan of the "kissing under the veil" photos, and it's in my list of "must takes" for my photographer. 

Oh you must be so excited to get the rest of them!  What are you going to do with them, btw?  Frame them in your house?  Keep them all in an album?  :)
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • That's so cool!
    *Katie & David* July 22nd 2011 Our Shindig and Blog Updated Weekly! Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_blogged-pro-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:55eb4610-6327-4c62-a129-6efaa8dbf602Post:33f9c1a6-3107-4521-b7ca-bd4915cd951b">Re: Blogged!!!!! Pro-pics!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay polkadot wedding!  Kim, you looked stunning and the photos are beautiful!!!  The first photo that was turned into that magazine cover is the BEST.  I'm a HUGE fan of the "kissing under the veil" photos, and it's in my list of "must takes" for my photographer.  Oh you must be so excited to get the rest of them!  What are you going to do with them, btw?  Frame them in your house?  Keep them all in an album?  :)
    Posted by Nukke[/QUOTE]

im going to do some in albums and some in frames. i should be getting the rest on the CD in teh mail this week so im REALLY excited!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • I usually just lurk on this board. I had to make a comment after seeing your beautiful pictures.  I love your dress.  You look great.  I really like the polka dot dresses and other accents.  And the red really pops out at you.  Great job.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards