July 2013 Weddings
Options

I feel so wedding productive!

I booked my DJ (He's great) **Update, booked my florist too! annnddddd here's the fun part, my florist (this is the coolest coincidence) just HAPPENS to be our DJ's wife! They were both my favorites before I met either of them.** More importantly, I FOUND MY DRESS!!!!!!

I love it, and it couldn't be more perfect.  It totally fits the 'fantasy princess' look I love and have been searching for.  I was so excited to find one that could be made long enough, and I was totally in love with!

Pics:

Re: I feel so wedding productive!

• Options
    Wow! I love the bodice! Where did you get it?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Options
    I LOVE your dress! I would wear that in a heart beat! I chose my dress because it had an ornate bodice, [I like to accentuate my better features ;) ] That dress is wonderful.
    July 2013 Knotties June Siggy Challenge - Location, Location, Location!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Green Lantern Inn, in Beautiful Fairport, NY!
  • Options
    Thanks! We got it from a small shop near where we live, supposedly it's a special design for them, but I get the vibe that it's probably a 'special' design for other stores too.  I'm not sure who designed it.  I was double excited because it was a good $800 bucks less than I planned on spending. 
  • Options
    Love the bodice. Soo pretty!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    That is absolutely gorgeous!! And it looks stunning on you! (I'm assuming that's a picture of you trying it on!!) Its such an amazing feeling when you've found the perfect dress :)
  • Options
    Aww - pretty dress :) 

I've been completely wedding unproductive for probably a month...le sigh. I'll get back to it in April after exams.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • Options
    Very pretty!  Congrats on finding the dress and being productive!!
    ~How long do you want to be loved? Is forever enough?~
    My Planning Bio (last updated 10/6/12)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    oh my gosh i love the beading!! congrats!

July 2013 Siggy Challenge: Inspiration Boards!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Your dress is gorgeous!  Congrats on being so wedding productive :)
  • Options
    Omg I am in love with your dress!! Absolutely gorgeous!!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    It always feels good to get vendors booked, it's on the top of our list right now.  And congrats on finding "The Dress"!!! Super Cute
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards