Indiana

Valle Vista

Anyone have their ceremony or reception there?  We're thinking about booking both but can't find any reviews outside of their site.  Thoughts?

Re: Valle Vista

• edited December 2011
    We used them for our reception and everything was great.

Rosie Maloney was our coordinator and I highly reccomend her.  I was asking questions like everyday and she always responded quickly.  She let me come see the venue as many times as I wanted.  That evening everything was great.

They do allow several receptions to go on at once, but that didn't bother me.  Just if you have an open bar make sure your guests are the only ones using it.  We had a couple guys standing in line that I didn't know so I had the coordinator ask them to leave.  That was the only issue the whole night, and I don't blame them for it.

Here are some photos: http://www.amandawilcher.com/blog/?p=996
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard several brides complain about how the reservation is affordable, but then they tend to nickel and dime you for everything else.  Just have a good idea of what you want before you book so you are disappointed later that all the things you want cost too much. (like chair covers that are $3 a piece).  Other than that I've heard they're a great venue. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards