Montana

Adding Montanan Venues

It's a bit frustrating how limited the Montana venues are on this site.  From what I can tell, there's no way that any of us can add to that short list.  I suppose it's all based on who bought advertisements.

If anyone sees a way to add venues, please let me know.  There are many places that are not represented here!

Re: Adding Montanan Venues

• Yes, I noticed that, too.  I don't know how to add, unfortunately, and I'm sure it has everything to do with purchasing advertising--especially considering that the ones featured here are generally pricey!  Mywedding.com has many, many more options, and has been the most hopefully for me, even though we still haven't picked our reception site.  But if you have any suggestions of places around Bozeman, Helena, or Missoula, PLEASE send them my way.  We need to decide soon!  So far, we are tentatively booked for The Baxter Hotel in Bozeman, with a church ceremony (wedding is May 25th/26th, so no outdoors, as it may be snowing!).  Thanks, and good luck to you, too!
  • edited May 2012
    Bozeman, Helena, OR Missoula?!  Wow! That's quite the range!  What kind of wedding reception are you looking for?  Or rather, what kind of set-up are you looking for? Outdoor/indoor... country/city... and so forth...

We are getting married in Helena at St. Helena Cathedral.  The reception will be at the Elk's Lodge in Helena, which I HIGHLY recommend.  It's because of this and other places that I wish we can add venues to this website.  theknot.com makes Montana look pathetic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards