Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Transportation of Guests to Ceremony Help

I am just looking for a form of transportation (but not horse and buggy as the wedding party will be arriving in those) to transport my guests from Royal Sonesta Hotel to Jackson Square...and that doesn't cost $500! It will only be for about 45 minutes and about 75 people, so I am surprised at some of the quotes I have gotten. Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Transportation of Guests to Ceremony Help

• Options
    I am just looking for a form of transportation (but not horse and buggy as the wedding party will be arriving in those) to transport my guests from Royal Sonesta Hotel to Jackson Square...and that doesn't cost $500! It will only be for about 45 minutes and about 75 people, so I am surprised at some of the quotes I have gotten. Any suggestions?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    you could look into pedi cabs.
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    Celebrity limos may be able to help. They have hourly options for transfers, or just point A to point B. Or, what about a charter bus, of course a nice looking one that could transfer alot of guests at one time. It would probably only have to take two trips.
  • Options

We used Alert Transportation to transport guest to the church, then reception.  We also used them to transport guests from Royal Sonesta to church then to Antoine's for the rehearsal party.  We used 2 of their 33 passenger mini busses....It was in the $300 range for one.
    They were great!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards