Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Deodorant recommendations!

I'm a nervous sweater, so I need a deodorant (preferably clear and unscented) that will keep me dry and fragrant on my big day!

Re: Deodorant recommendations!

• Any of the prescription strength deodorants work great. I used Secret's Prescription strength one during the summer and definetely for my wedding and was fine. Just make sure your follow directions and put the deodorant on before you go to bed and you can also reapply in the morning even after showering.
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
  • Definitely go with a clinical strength one.  I've used the Secret CS, and it works pretty well.   I'd maybe get it and try it a few weeks before your wedding.  That way, if it doesn't work for you, you have time to call your doctor and see if he can get you something.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_deodorant-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:358Discussion:a99172dd-9975-4834-9b4f-44acecfab9e7Post:abbafac9-03bd-45ba-b44b-d39183a3473d">Re: Deodorant recommendations!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Definitely go with a clinical strength one.  I've used the Secret CS, and it works pretty well.   I'<strong>d maybe get it and try it a few weeks before your wedding.</strong>  That way, if it doesn't work for you, you have time to call your doctor and see if he can get you something.
    Posted by RecoveringActor[/QUOTE]

Ditto.  Plus you can get a trial size if you're worried about the $$ commitment and try multiple brands if need be.  I bought the Secret CS in trial size, tried it, worked great and used the same trial container on the big day.
    Photobucket

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards