Nevada-Las Vegas

Care to Give your Opinion?

In-Suite Reception
4 hour open bar
Should I do a Polaroid Camera guest book?
I feel like 4 hours is plenty of time for guests to take ten minutes to take a photo and sign guest book? Or is this annoying?

LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com

Re: Care to Give your Opinion?

• edited December 2011
    I'm doing the same, only difference is that I'm still deciding whether we should set up a "Polaroid photo booth" area or an "iPad video booth" area. Don't know if our guests will be thrilled but they can skip it if they want :)
  • edited December 2011
    I thought Polaroid discontinued that film?  Can you still get it?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited December 2011
    Vegasgroom- they relaunched it. The website says they are sold at target.
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea, in fact I just may have to steal it;)
  • erinkay81erinkay81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sara, Steal away! In fact, I'd be willing to sell ya the camera after we use it! If you'd like.
    VegasGroom, you are right. The old-school Polaroid film is no longer sold. Polaroid came out with the "300" which is a new camera, same instant idea. And yep, it is at Target. I'm trying to figure out if there is black and white film... I think that would be super cute!!
    LOTS For Sale!! Update 7/6--> erinanddavewedding.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    I think that totally works. Who flies to a Vegas wedding and then is not fun enough to take a Polaroid? I think if your friends and family come to Vegas for your wedding they are game for anything, including taking an instant picture and by the end of the 4 hour reception you may get more pictures than you bargained for!
  • Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_care-give-opinion?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:4b6d3372-7d31-4873-96e2-e1a1b95d66d4Post:26caaeb3-e7ec-4ec9-9fb1-40d09f83461b">Re: Care to Give your Opinion?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sara, Steal away! In fact, I'd be willing to sell ya the camera after we use it! If you'd like. VegasGroom, you are right. The old-school Polaroid film is no longer sold. Polaroid came out with the "300" which is a new camera, same instant idea. And yep, it is at Target. I'm trying to figure out if there is black and white film... I think that would be super cute!!
    Posted by erinkay81[/QUOTE]

I may have to take you up on this!  I'll email you about it...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards