Flowers

current popular wedding bouquets

I need some insight on the current popular bouquets for the bride and the bridesmaids.  Are the cascading bouquets for the brides still somewhat popular?

Re: current popular wedding bouquets

• I haven't seen a cascading bouquet in a long time. They're very 1980s to me.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Recently I have been seeing Hand tied (where the flowers look loose but are not),  Biedermeir (classic round bouquets) and single stem bouquets.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_flowers_current-popular-wedding-bouquets?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:28Discussion:7f9a43e5-a6c1-4744-b8f7-406f5789cbe3Post:63b12d6a-b1c5-4ba7-9c74-92834b744211">current popular wedding bouquets</a>:
    [QUOTE]I need some insight on the current popular bouquets for the bride and the bridesmaids.  Are the cascading bouquets for the brides still somewhat popular?
    Posted by Raelaz12[/QUOTE]

I love cascading bouquets. I don't care if they are in style or not, mine will be cascading. I have seen many many recent brides with them as well.
  • I have not scene cascading bouquets in many years at a wedding but that doesn't mean they aren't beautiful.  Choose what you love, not what the wedding industry says is the latest trend.
  • Even if they may not be popular, they can still be beautiful. It doesn't matter if they are trendy or not - you should use what you like the best. 

Here's a cool modern looking one:
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Cascade bouquets are coming back now. They are usually more expensive than hand-tied as they take longer to arrange and have more flowers. What style is your dress?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards