Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Hanging my head in shame....

I did it....I stalked my own registry.  I never thought I would be one of those girls to do that.  I couldn't help it really, my Aunt emailed me and told me that she is bought & sent our wedding gift a little early.  I was so curious...Has anyone else done this!?  Embarassed
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hanging my head in shame....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know it is terrible but I can't help myself, I have been doing this almost daily.  I made a promise to myself that I would stop since we are 2 weeks from the wedding but it is taking everything I have to not do it.  Don't feel too bad :)
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hehe, you guys are funny!! I haven't checked, and I don't really want to, but judging by the last shower I had, I didn't get almost anything from the registry. So maybe the next one will be better!

I did get cute stuff, but only 2 things off the registry. Okay maybe 4!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't done this yet, but I have a few months til our wedding. I just wanted to say you cracked me up :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do it all the time.  It is like a drug to me... I just can't resist.  I do it at Christmas time too for my Amazon wish list.  I am horrible.  Plus, I don't like surprises. 
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have checked! I've been bummed because not much has been bought. My mom told me she went and bought some stuff so I checked it - She bought us towels! Anyway, yes, I check. It's bad, but oh well!
  • Options
    nictuelnictuel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I look at mine al lthe time. My first shower is in two weeks and I'm excited to see things getting marked off the registry. My hubby-to-be hates it, so I just do it at work or when he's not home!! Don't feel bad about it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I looked at it all the time but my mom was worse! We didn't get a lot off of ours but we got mostly cash/gift cards so I was happy with it. Now we get to pick out what we really need.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards