Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Thursday Confessions!

Re: Thursday Confessions!

• edited December 2011
    I confess that I am so relieved that this weekend is our last wedding before our wedding!!! We are traveling to North Carolina for this wedding so it's a nice little vacation before all the final planning details for our wedding.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • pinkshayapinkshaya member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been lurking on theknot for over a year, w/o a ring. Last night my boyfriend proposed, and now I am a finace and can finally start telling the world all the things I've been finding and planning!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Visit The Knot!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_thursday-confessions-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:81Discussion:f3789ed1-7cd1-41da-bf2d-fe3c65733b34Post:9eccbfa1-18e0-4d52-940f-e5dc4c5a758b">Re: Thursday Confessions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been lurking on theknot for over a year, w/o a ring. Last night my boyfriend proposed, and now I am a finace and can finally start telling the world all the things I've been finding and planning!
    Posted by pinkshaya[/QUOTE]

Congratulations!! I also lurked for a while before actually getting engaged. The boards (some more than others) can be really entertaining :)

I confess... this week is dragging on! HOW is it only Thursday. I only have to get through Friday and then I have over 2 weeks off work, which just sounds amazing to me right now :)  well that wasn't much of a confession actually. hm.

I confess that I am pretty salty with a coworker who made our work bridal shower awkward and weird by being innappropriate. So what will always come to mind is how she acted instead of having a good memory of it.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_thursday-confessions-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:f3789ed1-7cd1-41da-bf2d-fe3c65733b34Post:9eccbfa1-18e0-4d52-940f-e5dc4c5a758b">Re: Thursday Confessions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've been lurking on theknot for over a year, w/o a ring. Last night my boyfriend proposed, and now I am a finace and can finally start telling the world all the things I've been finding and planning!
    Posted by pinkshaya[/QUOTE]

Very exciting!!  Congratulations!!  = )
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_thursday-confessions-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:f3789ed1-7cd1-41da-bf2d-fe3c65733b34Post:50e4e96c-830b-4910-b78e-e32866249fef">Re: Thursday Confessions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Confessions! : Congratulations!! I also lurked for a while before actually getting engaged. The boards (some more than others) can be really entertaining :) I confess... this week is dragging on! HOW is it only Thursday. I only have to get through Friday and then I have over 2 weeks off work, which just sounds amazing to me right now :)  well that wasn't much of a confession actually. hm. I<strong> confess that I am pretty salty with a coworker who made our work bridal shower awkward and weird by being innappropriate. So what will always come to mind is how she acted instead of having a good memory of it.
    </strong>Posted by KateJ10[/QUOTE]

whattttt!? Did I miss this story or was it never told on here ??
    I confess, I am nosey!
    June 18, 2011 Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    No I just didn't want to go into on here, so YGPM!

It isn't a crazy story, but the girl made herself look pretty dumb in front of the whole dept.
  • edited December 2011
    I got it :)
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm excited for homecoming this weekend at Mankato!! It should be a blast :)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_thursday-confessions-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:f3789ed1-7cd1-41da-bf2d-fe3c65733b34Post:7befbfa3-de3e-4a3b-8bed-d0c97f80f238">Re: Thursday Confessions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I'm excited for homecoming this weekend at Mankato!! It should be a blast :)
    Posted by FutureMrsSheeler[/QUOTE]

I confess that I am 25 and never attended Mankato but I am headed down there on Saturday for the game and hopefully some drinking.

Disclaimer...H went to Mankato and a bunch of his cousins are still there and he has friends living there.  His cousin/bff was on the football team for the last 4 years, also.  Oh and the main reason I want to go is because Mankato is playing Winona....my school!!   I confess this still makes me a loser for going :) but I think it will be a good time.
  • MrsBassPlayaMrsBassPlaya member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that even though my wedding is next year, I'm a little worried that it's gonna be on an insanely windy day like today.  I know there's nothing I can do about it and I shouldn't even be thinking about it right now, but I am.

So In Love

Josh and Renata's Wedding

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_thursday-confessions-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:f3789ed1-7cd1-41da-bf2d-fe3c65733b34Post:d60ff891-50be-4693-94e4-7a4d35dce049">Re: Thursday Confessions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that even though my wedding is next year, I'm a little worried that it's gonna be on an insanely windy day like today.  I know there's nothing I can do about it and I shouldn't even be thinking about it right now, but I am.
    Posted by MrsBassPlaya[/QUOTE]

Don't worry too much :)

The weather on June 18 2010 was beautiful.  I remember because I was hopeful it would be like that a year from that day.  It was like 80 and sunny.

Fast Forward to 2011.... Rain...all...day. Nasty, humid, not that warm.  It was disgusting.

So hopefully next year at this time it's the complete opposite of today for you! :)
  • colstj1colstj1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_thursday-confessions-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:f3789ed1-7cd1-41da-bf2d-fe3c65733b34Post:7befbfa3-de3e-4a3b-8bed-d0c97f80f238">Re: Thursday Confessions!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I confess that I'm excited for homecoming this weekend at Mankato!! It should be a blast :)
    Posted by FutureMrsSheeler[/QUOTE]

I confess this same thing! Homecoming last year was so much fun and I am expecting nothing less this year!

Sabrina- I can't believe this is our last homecoming! Ahh :)
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that this is rapidly becoming my favorite board.  Though reading fights between people on Chit Chat and Snarky are a great way to pass the time at work, I'm quickly loving all the girls here, and can't wait until I need some more advice when it comes to crunch time :)
    "What do you want to be married to me for, anyhow?"
    ~**~
    "So I can kiss you anytime I want"
  • edited December 2011

schl - That's great to hear!!  = )

--

I confess that I have ZERO motivation to do much of anything right now.  Work, clean, work out, doesn't matter what it is... I don't have the energy or want, to do it.  Something has gotta change here!

I also confess that I'm BEYOND bummed that H didn't get offered the police officer position we thought he had in the bag!  He's been working so hard to get to this point, & then got shut down.  He was so disappointed & depressed & it was hard to see him like that, as he's always a happy, go lucky guy.  He did take a police reserve for a different city though, which is helping his mood.  Although I really wish he were getting paid, to do what he loves, I know it will look good on a resume.  So in the end it's for the best.  Just wish we could be where we want to be with things, so we could move on with our lives a bit!  = )

Sorry that was more of a rant, but apparently I needed to let it out!  = )

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards