Ohio-Toledo

Toledo Reception Venues

Hey Toledoans! 

So, we're talking about doing the food for our reception and are looking for ideas on where to have our reception in the Toledo area for that would let us handle it ourselves. Any ideas?

Re: Toledo Reception Venues

• My uncle is a chef so it will be a group effort to get the food done beforehand. We don't have a venue for the ceremony just yet as we just got engaged and are working on getting a date and this is the first of our tasks.
  • HTR10HTR10 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Your best luck may be a hall that rents out for things other than weddings. I think out of the 14 places I've gone to so far, they all have either required in-house catering or an "approved caterer" or at the very least a caterer from a professional company. I would maybe look into Wildwood, Oak Openings or something of that nature...

Since I'm still looking at places I'll repost if I find one that would work for you. 

Good luck :)
  • The Millbury Firemen's Hall allows you to use their kitchen for a fee and is reasonably priced. We had our wedding their and my mom does the booking for the hall.  She has numbers for a flower lady, cake lady, etc. that she can give you as well. It's located about ten miles west of Downtown Toledo.

http://millburyfirehall.com/hall-rental
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards