Massachusetts

outdoor locations for engagement session

Hey Everyone!
I'm trying to find locations for photos to do outside for our engagement sessions and am not having any luck.  Any ideas?  I would like to keep it in the worcester country area but I'll take any suggestions! Thanks!

Erin

Re: outdoor locations for engagement session

• What do you have in mind? Are you looking for somewhere with nice gardens, or like a lake or something?
    June 2013- Engagement Rings!!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Im not to sure what I have in mind because I like everything, thats why I was just trying to get different ideas.  But I do think idealy I would like somewhere with a lake or pond
  • Ask your photographer for some suggestions.  Chances are very likely they'll know when and where to take the best shots.  Peruse their online gallery (if they have one) and find your favorite shots then ask them where they took them.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • hgumulahgumula member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Definitly ask your photographer. It may get him/her more excited to have a little creative freedom. I'm sure they would be happy to figure this out with you. Good luck!
  • We did ours at Cathedral of the Pines, in Jaffrey, NH. I know a little North but it is very pretty there.

• I know of a few places...

Blackstone River and Canal Heritage State Park in Uxbridge, MA - has a really nice bridge, trees, fields, and the canal.

Moore State Park in Paxton, MA - waterfalls, old mill, covered bridge, flowers, trees, pond, you name it they have it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • hunny84hunny84 member
    First Comment
    The Quabbin
  • I second the Quabbin and cathedral of the pines both beaaautiful! Gillette Castle is a very unique place we visited and personally took some awesome snap shots. I don't know how close it is to you but it is beautiful up there!
  • Just a suggestion in case someone finds this post (I know it's old).  Moore State Park in Paxton has some pretty diverse options for an engagement session.  It works well, since there are plenty of options (old bridge, pond, field of hay bales, wooded trails, etc.)  The pics below are from a recent engagement session there...
    Photographer /// Filmmaker /// Married May 2, 2009
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards