Texas-Houston

Vendor Review - Pink Posh Photography

Pink Posh - Mariae and Thurston 
A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ (5.0/5.0)
Pink Posh was the first vendor I ever booked. I was referred to them by several friends and had long fallen in love with their work months before I was even engaged and knew that I had to have them for my photos. Our first face-to-face meeting was in sunny California at one of my favorite places in the whole wide world, In 'N Out Burger, so I knew from the beginning that this was meant to be. Strange as it may sound, I tend to get along REALLY well with people who have my same food tastes. Albert and I were pretty clueless about the whole photogging/modeling process but Mariae and Thurston made it really easy to just be ourselves and the end products were some amazing photos! We liked so many of them that we ended up using 9 of the engagement shots for our wedding decor and in our slideshow! I've only seen some previews so far of the wedding day, but they are to DIE FOR gorgeous so far! I can't wait to see the rest!

Re: Vendor Review - Pink Posh Photography

• edited December 2011
    My friend used them for her wedding and gets anniversary pics every year - 5 years now.  They are just spectacular.  Vibrant colors, great locations, amazing shots.  Wish I could have afforded them for my wedding.  Friend says that regular, non-wedding shoots are very reasonable so I may look at them for that.  Congrats!!!
    Our Wedding Day
  • edited December 2011
    Anniversary pics! I hadn't thought of that, but am now sort of excited about the idea. I'm definitely one of their blog stalkers so maybe I'll get to see an anniversary shoot with you and your husband one of these days! Congratulations fellow October bride :-)
  • FutureMrsDangFutureMrsDang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I also used Pink Posh for my wedding way back when and I can not say enough good things about them.  LOVE THEM!!!!!!

• edited December 2011
    I'm using them for my wedding in MAY can't wait!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards