Pennsylvania

Inne of the Abingtons anyone else?

Is anyone else on this board getting married at The Inne of the Abingtons? I feel like I may be the only one. 9-3-11 can't get here fast enough

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Inne of the Abingtons anyone else?

• edited December 2011
    I am also getting married there!!
     02Oct2011!!

I have a question, are you getting married there (as opposed to a church)??  If so, who are you having officiate your ceremony??
  • edited December 2011
    My friend had her reception there. It was really nicely decorated by the Inne. The bartenders were horrible though--FYI! Can't mix a simple rum and coke.
    Oh and they freaking ID! WHO IDs at an open bar reception?! I was in the bridal party and had to get someone to run me back to the house (only 3 miles away but still) to get my ID, because really--where do you put an ID in a stapless gown?!

It was an open bar, the bar tenders were restricting all the twenty-somethings after 3 drinks (NOT requested by the brides parents or the wedding couple), but allowed a 40-something alcoholic to continue to be beligerant drunk and still serve him after the FOB instructed them to cut him off and he puked on the bride's train :-(

I had the chicken entree--the food was really good :-)
  • tmwanyotmwanyo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having the ceremony there outside at the gazzebo! Can't wait. I am having my minister from when I was a baby marry us, went to high school with his daughter and helped delver his grandbaby.

I am glad to hear the food was good. I HATE bad food at weddings. I will question about the bar when we do our meeting the month before.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards