Michigan-Grand Rapids

fancy port a johns

has any one used royal restrooms for an outdoor wedding?

Re: fancy port a johns

• beccaroomubeccaroomu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Plumber's Portable Toilet Service.
    800-223-9563 charring@btc-bci.com

It sounds like a horrible name, but they had a GORGEOUS trailer called the Porta-Lisa which had a side for men and women for $500. I honestly got a lot of compliments on the "accomodations." Beyond that, they were amazingly helpful and responsive. I highly recommend them.
    Happily married in South Haven, MI on June 4, 2011.
  • shebdunnshebdunn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @BECCAROOMU-
    How many stalls were on each side? I am getting married this summer in South Haven and have been looking at port a johns and would like something nicer than your standard port a john.
    Thanks!
  • I have done two weddings with royal restrooms they are amazing. If I were to choose a company they would be it. 

• edited June 2012
    I don't know if I'm too late or not, but Royal Restrooms is a DREAM to work with.  Marty is so accomdating and very responsive.  He and his aunt have been very helpful to us!  I would recommend them to anyone, not just weddings!  We have the three stall rental since we have about 150 guests coming to our beach house and we don't want to overload the septic tank.  It's $950 which is cheaper than if you need to get your septic tank pumped.  Plus, there's no waiting in line since we only have one bathroom in the house ;) They recommend one stall per 30-50 people.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards