Georgia-Atlanta

Espresso bar

I'd really like to have an espresso bar at my reception, but the initial google search has come up with only one vendor in the Atlanta area and I wasn't impressed. I'm curious if any of you have done an espresso bar or been to a reception that had one? Any feedback or vendor suggestions?

We're planning a fairly small wedding, so I'm not ruling out purchasing a nice espresso machine and hiring a barista for the night if it comes to that.

Re: Espresso bar

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_espresso-bar?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:566819b7-8ae3-42b8-b481-4bf2f93b299cPost:260ea1b3-66d7-4127-9496-473d0f8b1d28">Espresso bar</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'd really like to have an espresso bar at my reception, but the initial google search has come up with only one vendor in the Atlanta area and I wasn't impressed. I'm curious if any of you have done an espresso bar or been to a reception that had one? Any feedback or vendor suggestions? We're planning a fairly small wedding, so I'm not ruling out purchasing a nice espresso machine and hiring a barista for the night if it comes to that.
    Posted by lk2wedding[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Contact Cool Daddy's -- they have an Espresso division called "Hot Mommas."  Wonderful people to deal with!</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards