Indiana

Venue help...

I am having the hardest time finding a venue in Central indiana that meets my low budget (hoping for under $1000 for the venue).  I'd love something with a rustic feel but it doesn't necessarily have to have that at this point.  The church I was looking into says you have to be out and cleaned up by 3pm on saturday...and I would just hate to add that kind of stress onto the day.
Does anyone have any ideas??
Thanks!

Re: Venue help...

• Have you looked into any parks?  Eagle Creek Park in Indianapolis has some buildings that can be rented.  I have no idea about the cost.
    September 2012: Invitations

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_indiana_venue-help-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:97Discussion:b4ad1b92-de1f-4508-9d0f-4e4fbb84622bPost:c7d9d76d-43fa-4382-bff0-7d3103e45b4c">Venue help...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am having the hardest time finding a venue in Central indiana that meets my low budget (hoping for under $1000 for the venue).  I'd love something with a rustic feel but it doesn't necessarily have to have that at this point.  The church I was looking into says you have to be out and cleaned up by 3pm on saturday...and I would just hate to add that kind of stress onto the day. Does anyone have any ideas?? Thanks!
    Posted by LindenmaCrawf11[/QUOTE]
  • Not sure if you have found anything yet but the Benton House in Irvington is beautiful and very reasonable. I have been to 2 weddings and a few parties there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards