Bring it!

Wink
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: ****WTF Wednesday!!****

• I didn't get called in to substitute today. WTF. The substitute lady calls her favorites in before me :(  I need money for presents! GRRR
    Photobucket
  • bah!!  SNOW! ick...i so live in the wrong state!  I love it...but driving in it...stinks!  I was afraid exams would get canceled and I would be stuck up here until Friday...  =(  FI has to work on Saturday now and is going to miss out on the annual festivities!  So sad, but so grateful he was able to find a job!
  • WTF! Yeah  a snow day today would of been nice BUT a delay was good!!! It really didn't even snow bad where I was...inland was worse!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    **Password: kls114**
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Snow here too...we did have a snow day and it sucked (well sorta). I'm on the coast so we only got a few inches of snow, followed by a ton of rain...what a mess!  So I get up at 5:45, I have a 15-20 min commute in the morning.  So when I got up snow hadn't started yet, called the cancellation line, no cancellations.  So I got ready, half hour later my roomate was listing off school that were cancelled, since mine was at the other end of the list I called the line again...now it was cancelled. And then I didn't know what to do with myself, I probably could have gone back to bed, but at that point why bother?  And I ended up wasting a lot of time...I'm not really sure what I wasted it on all I know is I didn't accomplish nearly as much as I should have.  On a good note, I ended the lazy day watching Elf with my roomate and sipping hot cocoa.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards