March 2013 Weddings
Options

Dress!

My dress is in already! I picked it out during a Pronovias trunk show in March and I just got the call that its in! They want me to come in and try it on in 2 weeks just to make sure everything is good, and then fittings will be in Jan-Feb. SO excited and had to share :)

Anyone else have their dress picked out yet?! By the way, If anyone is looking for a fingertip veil with lace contact me-  I have a Priscilla of Boston one for sale!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress!

• Options
    Thats awesome!!!! =)
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay, congrats! I got mine a couple months ago. It was a consignment so I got to take it home right away! It's too big but it will be altered, plus it's a corset back so if I lose weight (crossing fingers...) it won't be a huge deal. I can't wait to wear it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! That is great you ladies have your dresses too! There was this whole fiasco when I went to the trunk show- the dresses weren't there and I flew from FL to PA just to go to that trunk show- so I was worried they were going to have more issues. At least you all have your dresses or know they are in production! :)

Sleeper2013 : I don't have a picture of me in the dress yet but here is the dress online! The style is called "Batista." I'm having all of the lace sewn completely down to the gown rather than looking feathery, and a different belt.

http://www.bestbridalprices.com/images/pronovias/2012/large/Batista.html
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thats gorgeous!
    siggyaugust Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards