South Carolina-Charleston
Options

I FOUND IT! Great Place for bridesmaids and groomsmen-

I sent my groomsmen and bridesmaids to this salon that was designed with the wedding party in mind. It is called Gents Barberspa and next door is Ladies Pamperspa.
The guys went the day of for a clean up, hot shave etc. The salon provided cold beer and arranged for food. The guys raved about it!  
My girls went to the Ladies side for pedis and such. They have a service for on site up dos the day of and airbrush makeup. They are located in the heart of downtown. My wedding planner suggested them. We had sooo much fun and I got a massage to relax.
They have a good website too
www. gentsbarberspa.com
www.ladiespamperspa.com

Good luck! Charleston was an incredible place to get married!

Re: I FOUND IT! Great Place for bridesmaids and groomsmen-

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for posting this!  I was looking for a place for mani/pedis and I called ladies pamperspa and have it all set up!  I am so looking forward to my April 2012 Charleston wedding!  I am glad to hear you loved getting married in CHS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the message. We had so much fun there. Next door is Gents and it was a great spot for the guys the day of. Rather than being outside on a hot golf course they got to chill out and take it easy.
    For the ladies, we brought in our own vino and apps- it was really cool.
    Also, most of my wedding party stayed in The Society House a few streets over. Good luck! I am sure your wedding will be awesome! Charleston is so romantic.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting. Plan to look into it. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards