California-Northern

HELP Marin Art and Garden Wedding Caterer needed!

Hi, I am getting married at Marin Art and Garden Center in Ross, California in September and am buried in trying to whittle down this required caterer list. Has anyone been to a wedding or gotten married themselves at Marin Art and Garden and recall the caterer's name and quality of food/ preparedness on the day of? We have 100 people and don't have a huge budget for catering but are willing to put a sizable part of our budget toward food- but no high end caviar bars!
I am debating between the following ( there is a required list we have to choose from): 

Sage Catering (Scot Anderson) ; Mangia Nosh (Robert Meyer) ; All Season's Catering (Stan and Gay Vail) ; M Woodward Catering (Michael Woodward) ; Ann Walker Catering (MOrgan Walker) ; RSVP Catering (Jacqueline Schwatz); Catermarin ( Terry Eberle); Delicious! Inc ( Jan Goldberg); Food Glorious Food (Barbara Federoff); Napkins Catering (Skot Skotnicki); Park Avenue Catering (sharon Van Giesen).

Any help narrowing this list down would be Greatly appreciated!!

thank you advance fellow Yelpers!!

Re: HELP Marin Art and Garden Wedding Caterer needed!

• Best friend got married at the art and garden and used Catermarin. Food was awesome! I liked the food so much that I didnt even interveiw diferent caters for my wedding. We went straight to Catermarin! We love Terry she is very helpful and is your go to person on the day of the wedding. Good Luck in the planning. I hope this helps.
    Cheers,
    Cearbear

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards