Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth
Options

Sparklers

I was wondering where everyone who used sparklers got them from? Do yall know of any other going away options?? TIA

Re: Sparklers

• Options
    rcpm44rcpm44 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The board isn't very busy on the weekend, so don't be upset if you don't get many replies this weekend! To answer your question though, I don't know where to get sparklers but for our exit we are going to either do rose petals or bubbles. I haven't decided yet. I've heard of some people doing streamers and if you can find them in your colors I think that would be cool too! Hope this helps you with some ideas.
  • Options
    Lili316Lili316 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm pretty sure I'm going to order mine from EmpireSupplies.com.  The prices actually fluctuate a lot among the various online websites, depending on how many you want and what length.  The other websites I looked at were: Sparklersonline.com; Celebrationsparklers.com; and Sayanythingceramics.com.  Hope that helps!
  • Options
    Bootsie12Bootsie12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are using sparklers also. The websites I searched were: sayanythingceramics.com - 72 Sparklers 20" for 33.80 and sparklersonline.com 48 sparklers for 37.00. Hope this helps.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from www.houseofrave.com. They were reasonably priced and we got them in about a week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards