New York

Renaissance hotel Syracuse

Has anyone been to/ had their reception at this location? We are thinking about it but dont know how the shape of the room will work....Thanks!

Re: Renaissance hotel Syracuse

• kariannecarrkariannecarr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Such a beautiful location! We're not having our reception there, but the views are amazing. I'm sure you can be creative with the room shape :D
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • C*MiaC*Mia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a conference there the 10th floor is a very odd set up i'm not sure its good for a larger wedding. The room itself is really nice.
  • C*MiaC*Mia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hotel Syracuse though is amazing!! My reception is in the grand ballroom :)

• edited December 2011
    this is what makes me nervous is that no one has been to a wedding there and there are no reviews...the planner there is great but i just wanted to see what other experiences there were....anyone out there???
  • edited December 2011
    Years ago when the hotel was just redone I catered a larger event there. I was in highschool and working for Pascales. The problem I think of when I think of the room is that I remember you couldn't see from one end to the other because of the curved shape. This could be awkward for guests.... The hotel itself is beautiful though. I am getting married at the Genesee Grande and the room has pillars that we aren't fans of but... it is hard to find a perfect place. Weigh the pros and cons and if your pros win.... go with it! It is your day!
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards