Nevada-Las Vegas

Venue Overload.

Hi everyone!  I'm new to the board and in the beginning stages of planning!  We have already looked at a few venues and have two in mind that we like... tomorrow we are going to look at Wildhorse Golf Club.  After that I am determined to make a decision because I feel that I have exhausted all of our options within our budget. 

I've done tons of research on the two venues we like, but sometimes reviews are surface level.

#1: Emerald at Queensridge
#2: Victoria's Chapel

Does anyone have any opinions on the three locations I have mentioned?  I'm really hoping that the venue tour tomorrow will push me to make up my mind.  

Have a great night! 

Re: Venue Overload.

• I'm getting married at wildhorse Next weekend.. the coordinator, Elena is fabulous!!! Always offering suggestions, very responsive and always offering ways to possibly help save some money where possible.  We had our food tasting a few weeks ago and the food was delicious too. They're easy to work with there and very accommodating and no F&B minimum which I did run into at a few places. 
  • Welcome to the board!

We looked at Wildhorse, it was very pretty.  We ended up going with Revere Golf Club though.

I'm not local but my SIL is so she had checked out Emerald at Queensridge for us - they just seemed really expensive and it seemed like everything was an extra charge.  I don't have any information on Victoria's Chapel, sorry.  What other places have you looked at?  

Happy planning!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Udream05- How exciting and congrats!  We just met Elena today and she was very nice.  My only qualms were that the dance floor is in the center of the room (silly thing to complain about, I know) and the bridal room is a bathroom.  Other than that it seems great.  If you don't mind... when you get time after the wedding, can you please let me know how the day went?  Are you going to use JD photography (Elena said that was their preferred photographer).  

direy25- Queensridge is absolutely gorgeous!  However, when my FI and I left the tour of the venue, the first thing I said was, "Wow- everything is an upgrade."  Lighting is $500, Photo booth is $800... the list goes on.  But, their bridal suite is amazing and the grooms get a room as well.  
    We've also looked at Red Rock Country Club ($$$$) and the Grove.  Victoria's is a cute little spot and the people are very friendly.  However, my FI did not like the "ambiance" when you first pull up to the building. 
    How was the Revere Golf Club?  I think I looked at it online.  I might have dismissed it if it was beyond our price point.  I'll have to check it out. Smile
  • We loved the Revere - we had our wedding on a Friday so we got a bit of a discount and they were really easy to work with.  Reviews & pics in my bio if you want more info.

Married 5.6.11

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_venue-overload?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:90554851-caba-4d6a-898f-1e5accc0ba0ePost:5fc8fd0f-c03f-45fc-80a2-36d0203763f4">Re: Venue Overload.</a>:
    [QUOTE]We loved the Revere - we had our wedding on a Friday so we got a bit of a discount and they were really easy to work with.  Reviews & pics in my bio if you want more info.
    Posted by direy25[/QUOTE]

<div>It says that your planner is set to private, so I can't see the pics and review. :( </div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_venue-overload?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:90554851-caba-4d6a-898f-1e5accc0ba0ePost:2b3ce18a-df7c-4861-9aa4-f0729274c7f3">Re: Venue Overload.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Venue Overload. : It says that your planner is set to private, so I can't see the pics and review. :( 
    Posted by gelbell22[/QUOTE]<div>There's a clicky link above my siggy pic.  :)

</div>
    Married 5.6.11

• Got it!  Beautiful photos! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards