May 2012 Weddings

Checks :)

Soooo among all my major blow up stress this past week etc...finally have some light at end of tunnel...

Invites are finally done..thanks to close family friend who designed them and a neighbor of her moms who owns a printing company

...now the fun job of sending...ugghh lol

she is very crafty and bored...so she making us photo fetti since we're not allowed to have the typical confetti...lovin em..she added a few more pics from our dating days etc then just these

annnd..remember the drama we had with our cake topper being crushed in shipping and seller wouldnt work with us...well out shopping with my mom and out of blue we happened upon a cake topper at walmart and it just hit us that I can work with it and add our Donald and Daisy figurines :) Yay!! best part..was only 15 and the lady would only give back 20...so made 5 bucks there lol

before demo

during demo

...and will add a pic when I complete it :)

also..we got the wood back from being cut for our centerpieces..sooo loving them :)  

sooo..seeing the above pic..what flower/flowers would you do in the beer bottle? also we going to add some moss to the base of mason jars and the wood..dress it up some

And...my little sister's dress and my MOH's dress came in yesterday! woohooo lol so will post pics once they pick them up this weekend

Re: Checks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards