California-Inland Empire

manicures andrehersal dinners??

Hey guys..its been a while and my day is almost here.....I am looking for a place that is clean and decent to get mani/pedis for me and my girls the day before our wedding at the mission inn...so the place has to be in Riverside
ALLLSOOOOO

we are looking for a cute/yummy place to have our rehersal dinner....any ideas? any suggestions are helpful!!

thanks so much, marielleKiss

TheKnot.com

Re: manicures andrehersal dinners??

• edited December 2011
    Sorry, I don't know of any nail places in Riverside.

You could always go to Glen Ivy in Corona =)

• desi2002desi2002 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's tons of places to eat right around the mission inn hotel. You should be able to find something nice. I don't know if the Tyler Mall has a nail shop in it...
    BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic me and my daddy
  • edited December 2011
    I dont know of any places in Riverside but Jojo was married there so she might have some good ideas. I do know that the Mission Inn has a nice steak place inside that you could have your rehersal dinner at.
  • SarahB0427SarahB0427 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The mission in has a GREAT mexican place too in it!  Also the tyler mall has a good place in it as well that is clean.  I think its called Red Parmisian?  I know I am spelling it wrong.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • edited December 2011
    lol Sarah, it's Red Persimmon :) I actually get my nails (and eyebrows) done at Tyler Ranch next to Nordstrom in the mall. They are the best quality in the area with decent prices, unless you want to spend triple at Mission Inn's spa for a mani/pedi. If you get waxed, ask for Kandi.. a fiesty little asian lol.

I had my rehearsal dinner all the way in Redlands, but another knottie that got married at Mission Inn had her RD at Spaghetti Factory down the street, which caters to large parties and are decent in price. It really just depends on what your budget is, there are a ton of restaurants.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards