New Jersey

Video advice

Hey ladies our wedding is this August. We just booked our photographer and dj. My next task is the videographer and I'm having trouble finding one which we both like. Ideally we would like to stay under 1600. Does anyone have any recommendations for someone you've heard of or used. Thanks a lot.

Re: Video advice

• I used John Jae Videography and they were great. They have a few different package prices and I'm pretty sure one of their packages are in your price range.
  • I'm using John Jae as well. I contacted GT but they took forever to answer and when they did they said they were unavailable. A lot of others on here said they did the same (took awhile to answer and say there are unavailable).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited January 2013
    I have booked John Jae Videography as well (from recommendations from this board) and looking forward to working with them.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

image 293 (Adults) Invited
    image198 Yes (+ 12 children and 3 babies)
    image95 No
    image0 Unknown

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_video-advice?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:85cef99c-b994-47eb-9526-2f472dd8beb8Post:d6e30e63-2978-43bc-8ec7-fc02841e65af">Video advice</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey ladies our wedding is this August. We just booked our photographer and dj. My next task is the videographer and I'm having trouble finding one which we both like. Ideally we would like to stay under 1600. Does anyone have any recommendations for someone you've heard of or used. Thanks a lot.
    Posted by SraEstrella811[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>You can look into Digital Memories Event Video. Ask for Chris at 973-352-9672. Tell him "Anna" sent you. I believe his Package One is about $1500. 

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards