Ohio-Columbus

Hair and Make-up in Columbus

Hi Knotties!

Can anyone recommend a GREAT hair and/or make-up person?  I am planning to wear my hair up... so I need someone good at up-do's.  Also, I am looking for someone to travel to my parent's home.  My bridal party may also be having hair/makeup services (I have 7 bridemaids), so an assistant or multiple people may be necessary.

Thank you soooo much for any recommendations!

Best,
Jessica

Re: Hair and Make-up in Columbus

• edited December 2011
    My Mary Kay consultant is doing my make-up!  Talk to local Mary Kay ladies...  She's willing to do all of my 5 bridesmaids as well.  And I think her pricing was $25/face???  I didn't think that was too expensive.  I'm still working on hair as well :-)
    image 0 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my hair and makeup trials this weekend - I'm using Kristen Bohland for hair and Emily North for makeup.  They're both coming to my parents' house on the wedding day.  I only have 3 bridesmaids, so I don't think they'll bringing assistants or anything, though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • heathertoryheathertory member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Bare Essentials at the malls will do it for FREE! I love their makeup so I was excited to hear they do it for free. Of course they may have to leave for a minute or 2 to help out a customer but they do a great job whenever I have been in there to try on new make up so I am going to recommend it to my brides. They told me there was not pressure to buy, which is good because I figured I would have to buy something or pay for the service, but nope all free!

• edited December 2011
    Pearls and Black Dress offer airbrush makeup, on-site travel and personalized service. I am thinking about using them for my wedding. I know a girl who works for them and she is sooo nice (and gorgeous!). 
    Their website is http://www.pearlsandablackdress.com

For hair, it depends. I've heard great things about Charles Penzone. I am using my normal hairstylist to do my hair though. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards