Texas-Houston
Options

Perspectives Photography

Has anyone used this photographer or plan to use them? How was your experience? How is pricining and work compared to other photographers? I recently came across her website and her work looks great. So, I'm just looking to get additional information. Thanks!

Re: Perspectives Photography

• Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Sorry haven't heard them on the board. I would check out reviews on wedding wire or on project wedding.

The board is pretty slow because of the holidays. I would check back again after the holidays.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    By Monique? ive followed her work for awhile. It's very good. Looks like she's changed the website up a bit since i saw it last. She used to have a link to download her pricing info, with no base price listed - which she does now (starts @$2500). the download she used to have tho, didnt work - and so I had inquired about her pricing when i was planning my wedding tho, and never got a response. I dont know, maybe her email wasnt working either. but i didnt try again.
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can't say that I've ever heard of them, and I've worked with a lot of photographers!  Like PP said, do research on Wedding Wire and Project Wedding.  You can also check on BBB.
  • Options
    MrsReyes2010MrsReyes2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the advice. She seems to have great work, but I have yet to get a response.
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If she hasn't responded at this point, I'd move on.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards